Requirements solution for collaborative, fast-paced projects with high stakeholder involvement
IBM Rational Requirements Composer helps teams define and use requirements effectively across the project lifecycle. Requirements Composer fosters business and technology team collaboration in an online requirements community involving a wide set of stakeholders including customers, analysts, developers, testers, and operations/production.
Better, faster requirements lead to less project rework, faster time to market, and better business outcomes.
What can you do with Requirements Composer?
Rational Requirements Composer (RRC) is an important part of a collaborative lifecycle management solution, providing both textual and visual requirements capabilities for lean requirements definition, including the creation of use cases, sketches and storyboards.
- Traceability and Analysis
- Rich Requirements Editing
- Use Case and Process Diagramming, UI Sketching, Storyboarding through the Web
- Audit Change History
- Lifecycle Development Integrations (Rational Team Concert, Rational Quality Manager, Rational ClearQuest)
- User Dashboard
- Artifact Types and Attributes for Management
- Filtering, Sorting and Query
- Information Import and Export
- Document Generation and Reporting
- Collaboration and Review
Rational Requirements Composer is part of the aligned beta for Collaborative Lifecycle Management, which provides world-class integrations for application lifecycle management, with reduced cost of ownership and administration, improved cross-product visibility and reporting, and lifecycle integrations.