Black Duck™ Code Center allows organizations to efficiently leverage open source and third-party code. With Black Duck Code Center, component-based software development is faster and more cost-effective, workflow is optimized, and security and policy integrity are standardized enterprise-wide.
Black Duck Code Center safely accelerates software development. It helps you manage open source and third party code in alignment with policies. By encouraging open source adoption and other third-party code reuse, you gain the cost savings, flexibility and robust quality of mature code adoption.
Black Duck Code Center features:
- Increasingly valuable catalog of open source software components, approved for reuse, created collaboratively by the developer community
- Fast search by component description within the catalog and optional expanded search within the extensive Black Duck KnowledgeBase of open source and other third party code
- Collaboration between developers and members of policy approval boards designated within the organization
- E-mail notifications and alerts, including vulnerability alerts
- Discussion forums
- Browser-based user interface
- Dashboard and detailed reporting
- Authentication and access control for individual enterprise users
- Flexible assignment of user roles and responsibilities
- Alignment and integration with existing development tool chains
- Comprehensive software Bill-of-Materials (BOM) reporting, including per-project code component tracking