Here are a number of software components to build in protection and detect attacks in embedded systems. They work for any RTOS and any size system.
- Floodgate Firewall is a firewall built with both static and dynamic filtering.
- Floodgate Agent handles security policies and can report attacks to a management system or local web or CLI interface.
- Floodgate Secure Boot can you use to monitor rejected login attempts, DoS attacks, and report to any SIEM systems, such as McAfee.
- Floodgate IDS monitors system activity and configuration to detect unauthorized changes to the system. These changes are reported to a security management system.
Icon Labs’ Floodgate Security Framework provides:
- Security policy management
- Event and command audit log reporting
- Integration with the McAfee ePolicy orchestrator (ePO)
- Integrated embedded firewall
- Firmware and intrusion detection support
- Support for RTOS and Embedded Linux based devices