Are you looking for easy to use industry standard JTAG/SWD debug probes, feature rich/high-performance RTOS and Middleware or Flash programming solutions for a variety of CPUs?
RTOS and Middleware
Following strict, yet efficient coding and documentation standards, we created and developed a feature-rich, high-performance family of middleware with a very small footprint and outstanding documentation. The software is very easy to use and works out of the box. BSPs and projects for popular eval boards and tool chains are available.
- Optimized for resource usage
- Optimized for high performance
- Reliable due to proven code
- Easy to implement and maintain due to global coding standards for all our products
- Royalty free
Debug Probes - J-Link and J-Trace
SEGGER J-Links are the most widely used line of debug probes available today. They've been proven for more than 10 years with over 250,000 units sold, including OEM versions and on-board solutions. This popularity stems from the unparalleled performance, extensive feature set, large number of supported CPUs, and compatibility with all popular development environments.
For production environments, we provide flash programming solutions for a variety of CPUs.
Stand-alone programmer "Flasher"
The Flasher family eases the implementation into a production site by allowing the flash programming to be triggered manually or remotely.
Software solutions for flash programming via J-Link
In addition to our hardware products, we offer software solutions that allow J-Link to be used as production tool. The available software packages are:
- J-Flash: Stand-alone programming software for a variety of microcontrollers and external flashes
- DFPU: Dedicated flash programming utilities for eval boards or custom hardware. NOR, NAND and SPI flashes can be supported, source code of utilities available.
- SDK: Software development kit. Allows writing your own program and gives you full control over J-Link and your target CPU.