Order your PC-lint here....
PC-lint is a powerful static analysis tool that will check your C/C++ source code and find bugs, glitches, inconsistencies, non-portable constructs, redundant code, and much more.
PC-lint looks across multiple modules, and so, enjoys a perspective your compiler does not have.
A C compiler cannot always detect each and every potential problem in your source files. This is where PC-lint comes in.
- Supports K&R C, ANSI C, and ANSI/ISO C++ standards
- Explicit support for MISRA C and MISRA C++ (Motor Industry Software Reliability Association) standards
- Value tracking of auto and static variables detects subtle initialization and value misuse problems
- Inter-function Value Tracking - powerful inter-statement value tracking crosses function boundaries
- Optional strong type checking (typedef-based) with a rich option set to detect nominal type differences
- User-defined semantic checking for function arguments and return values
Each of the Keil development tools, ARM, C51, C251, and C166, support Gimpel Software's PC-lint. Configuration files are included in the Keil development tools which enable you to quickly and easily begin using PC-lint in your application development and testing.
The current version is 9.00j with preliminary support for MISRA C 2012.