The technology of Dependency Structure Matrix (DSM) has been taken into software development by Lattix Inc. This means that your system architecture can be clearly visualized and, hence, easily improved with the Lattix DSM tool chain. This way of getting a grip on the architecture is clearly superior to any other method we have seen.
Why should I use Lattix?
- I need to understand and improve a complex system architecture
- I need to make sure my software team does not add code that violates and undermines the architecture
- We use C, C++, Java, C#, Delphi or Ada
- We design databases with Oracle, SQL server or Sybase
- We need to visualize all dependencies in a UML or SysML implementation
- I need to understand if some code can be reused
- We need to understand the impact of a change