The environmental management system at Nohau is ISO 14001:2004 registered The target for Nohau is to be leadingn in all business activity. The company policy is to provide healthy and safe workplaces, protect the environment, prevent polution and preserve energy and natural resources.
This shall be accomplished by:
- Marketing products that are safe to use, energy efficient and environmentally safe in that they can be re-used, re-cycled or disposed of in a safe way
- Preserving natural resources through re-use of supplies, through purchase of re-cycled supplies, and by using packaging material ond other supplies that can be re-cycled
- Making sure that energy is conserved and the use of energy is optimized
- Complying with laws and regulations, and to co-operate with authorities and organisations so that our environmental work follows the goals of our society
- Continuously improve the Nohau environmental management system
- All employees strive to accomplish the goals set. A follow up of the targets met shall be made annually
Our policy is available for everyone. Each person serving Nohau is expected to follow the policy and to report potential environmental, health or safety concern to a Nohau manager. Managers are expected to act promptly.